To register for the 2019 User Conference & Training please complete and submit the adjacent form
The 2019 User Conference will be held on May 16 & 17, 2019 at the Marriott Hotel in Buckhead, Atlanta. $850 for first company attendee, $425 for any additional company attendees.
2019 User Conference Agenda at a Glance
- Expanding Possibilities with BOSS, an overview the BOSS direction and future product capabilities
- Expanding Possibilities with Customer Journey Mapping - The measurable benefits you can achieve when you take a more customer-centric approach to IT support - Miranda Reshaw, Process Improvement Manager with Coca-Cola
- Success story presentations and discussions on how our customers have expanded possibilities
- 3 Workshop sessions on how to take advantage of the features and capabilities to improve efficiency and user satisfaction
- Expanding Your Leadership Potential - Examining IT Leaders and Developing Yourself. Vicki Rogers, Senior Manager of Change with the Georgia Institute of Technology
- Other sessions on new features, customer input on the future road map and plenty of time for Q&A
- A special event on the evening of Thursday, May 16 that will include dinner and entertainment. We promise it will be memorable!
- Plenty of time to network with other users during breakfast, lunch and breaks
- A networking reception on the evening of Wednesday, May 15 for those arriving that evening
- The conference will close at 4:30 pm on Friday, May 17, 2019